Bekina Boot and Badland Chaps
$180.00 – $200.00
Designed specifically for the agricultural industry, these regular toe Bekina Steplite X Boots have a wide leg and are extremely lightweight. They offer excellent grip on most slippery surfaces and insulate to -22° F. Every pair comes with an moisture-absorbing ergonomic footbed so your feet will always stay dry.
Made with NEOTANE® Technology, a combination of a unique blend of materials. Boots made with this technology are significantly lighter, which has a direct impact on wearer comfort and fatigue. This is especially important in the ag industry, where you stand for the majority of the day. This boot comes equipped with a black snake-protector style wader for your hunting needs
Custom Size chaps are offered on boot for additional $20! The standard size chap is 28×28 for boot sizes 6-9, and proportionally increased by boot size.
- Sealed front; strong and impermeable on the outside
- Tiny air bubble structure; light & insulating
- Self-regulating thermal process on the inside
Steplite X Features
- Robust, yet lightweight
- Wide fitting
- Easy to clean & disinfect
- Cool in summer, warm in winter
- Resistant to fats, manure & a variety of chemicals
- Excellent grip, even on wet surfaces
- Ergonomic footbed
- Cut-off line to shorten the boot
- Kick-off spur; get in and out of your boots with ease
- 16″ tall
And then paired with the Atwell Badland Chaps!
|Men's Shoe Size||
8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14